Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Scarlet!

Today is a very special day. 

Today the cutest girl in the whole wide world turns six!

I can't be there to celebrate with her

And I also can't figure out how to mail things from here

So Scarlet, here is your very special birthday blog card!


I hope that your birthday is magical!





I hope that you have a fin-tastic day!
 
 


 
I hope you are "feline" fine today!


This is me as a Barbie (because she has a cat) wishing you happy birthday!




And this is Mickey, Minnie, and Donald wishing you happy birthday too, in case you're not as in to Barbies, fairies, and cats as I am. Though I am pretty sure I have trained you to be...

That is five birthday cards in one which means I love you the most.

So here's to the smartest



Cutest 


Craziest

Most Lovable

Six year old in the World!

I love you Scarlet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love, Aunt Kylie

4 comments:

  1. thak you for the 5 cards i love you ant kylie
    i wosh you could be here to celebrate. type
    back if you need to.love Scarlet k nielsen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scarlet I am so happy that you liked my cards! Did you have a good birthday? Guess what? I have a student in my class named Popua and she reminds me so much of you because she is smart and funny and has beautiful big brown eyes! I miss you and love you very much!

      Delete
  2. i havit had my party yet. text me on friday and i will tell you about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scarlet how your birthday party?!

      Delete