Saturday, January 26, 2013

It is your birthday. -Dwight

My dear sister Kendall turns 19 on January 27! And you know what the coolest part is? Today is January 27 for me and tomorrow is January 27 for her! So Kendall, for your birthday I got you the coolest present ever: two birthdays. Yeah, you are welcome.

Here are my personal reasons for why Kendall is so awesome:

1. She is hot. (These are indeed in order of importance, haha kidding...) And plus she's the only who thinks that Rapunzel shirt I made is cool. And she thinks it enough to even ask to borrow it. Hot and a great sense of fashion; a lethal combination.

2. She is one of the funniest girls I know. Also, we have very similar laughs. It is an amazing feeling to laugh in harmony with your sister. Try it. Plus, we don't ever feel the need to imitate each others' laughs and make the other feel stupid, unlike everyone we have every met in our lives haha.


3. She shares my love of horrible movies. Our favorites include Barbie (we own every single one), abc family, disney channel, lifetime... The cheesier the better. Whenever I go to the redbox and come across a romantic comedy that no one has ever heard of with horrible reviews and a title like "The Desperate Girls Society", I know who to call. This picture looks like the cover of a movie we would probably enjoy. Kendall is the lovable protagonist, Courtney is her quirky sidekick, and I'm the mean girl that gets hit by a bus in the end.

4. She is crazy talented, but one of her best talents is making friends with people, which I have always thought was really cool. When she was at Nationals for Distinguished Young Women we were seriously stopped every other second so that someone could tell us how much they loved being around her. She just genuinely loves all sorts of people.If she could she would bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy *Name that movie* (Kendall you won't be able to, so it's from Mean Girls and I still love you.)


I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn it so everyone tilt your heads

5. Kendall loves dressing up and she always goes full out. You should check out her blog for some of her more impressive endeavors. The costume you see here was thrown together in fifteen minutes. Impressive right? Girl:s got mad skills. And a large dress up closet which definitely comes in handy.

6. She bakes delicious things.
7. She always picks out books for me.
8.She moved out of her awesome dorm because I couldn't sell my contract.
9. She earned my never ending love for getting water for me many many years ago, yet she still accepts it as payment to this day.
10. She is the best little sister on the planet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDALL BENDALL!




No comments:

Post a Comment